cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Ratcliffe" <a...@mrigitech.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1.2 sitemap
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 08:01:56 GMT
Cocoon 2.1.2 sitemapHi Roberto

Can you tell me a little more about what you want to do with your pipeline
output.  What do you want to use the XML written to the file for?

Cheers
Adam
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Roberto [mailto:rmarra@montefiore.ch]
  Sent: Monday, 6 December 2004 4:01 a.m.
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Subject: Re: Cocoon 2.1.2 sitemap

  Hi,
  I guess I got the same need, I mean... let I have this in my sitemap:

  <map:match pattern="test">
  <map:generate src="document/sql-page.xml"/>
  <map:transform type="sql">
  <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="mysql_pool"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="xml">
  </map:serialize>
  </map:match>

  I would save in a file (xml) the output. The Log Transformer is good 4
debugging to see what's going on but not for my target.
  Any suggestion?

  Thanx in advance
  Ciao
  ROb