cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Ratcliffe" <a...@mrigitech.com>
Subject Cocoon-centric approach to customer configuration
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 07:21:07 GMT
Hi there,

I'm working on a Cocoon application that will be a hosted solution. I need
to maintain independent configuration data for each customer related to such
things as datasources, feature set etc. Because of the need to keep customer
specific configuration separate from general system configuration I don't
want to use cocoon.xconf, furthermore I'd like to be able to setup new
customers without requiring a server restart.

Is there a facility available in Cocoon/Avalon that I could use for this
purpose?

Cheers
Adam