cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "L.Austin" <L.Aus...@open.ac.uk>
Subject Call ant task from my cocoon 2.1.2 sitemap
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:53:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to invoke page rendering from my browser.

We already have a site that renders every night from the cli.

What I would like to do is type a url into my browser and this fires off
the render.
I was told that this is possible with ant task.

I've installed ant task and all is working fine. I need to know what
build.xml file if any I need to create and
What I need to put into my cocoon sitemap in order to fire the render
from the browser.

Can someone give me an indication as to how I would do this

Thanks, Lee