cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gawde, Kiran" <Kiran.Ga...@schwab.com>
Subject FW: FileNotFoundException for mount-table.xml
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 21:51:07 GMT
I sent it earlier without subscribing to the mailing list not sure if it was
posted, hence resending... Sorry if it is a duplicate. -Kiran

-----Original Message-----
From: Gawde, Kiran
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 1:30 PM
To: 'users@cocoon.apache.org'
Subject: FileNotFoundException for mount-table.xml

Hi All,

I am new to Cocoon! I am trying to deploy bare minimum of cocoon on my
WebLogic server:

Here is what I did:
1. I created local.build.properties and uncommented couple of 'exclude.*'
(See attached file) 2. I created local.blocks.properties and uncommented all
'include.*=false' (See attached file) 3. Updated
build.webapp=${build.root}/${name} in local.build.properties 4. Ran build
as: build war 5. Deployed cocoon.war on WebLogic8.1SP3

Now when I try to access 'http://localhost:8001/cocoon/', I get
FileNotFoundException for mount-table.xml. But instead when I deployed
coocon directory directly, I don't get this error. What's the mystry?

Thanks,
Kiran