cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Geelen" <stefangee...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: problem downloading large text files
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:49:01 GMT
Rui,

we had the same problem with offering a download to our customers (size: +/-
9 MB).

After some days the download size was also 0.

We solved the problem by
- moving form 2.1.4 to 2.1.6 (new caching system used as of 2.1.5)
- put the caching of for those pipelines that serves the download ( defined
in the sitemap.xmap).

Currently it seems that the problem has been solved.
Regards,

Stefan