cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Cache question
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:11:37 GMT
Hi,

I have a matcher that generates from a request to a subsitemap, along
these lines:

	<match pattern="something/**">
		<generate src="something/in/subsitemap/{1}" />
		<call resource="skin" />
	</match>

The problem I'm having is with requests to a form.  I'm getting
"Invalid continuation" all over the place.  It turns out that the form
being served has the same <form/@action>, because the above pipeline is
being cached.

When I put this matcher into a noncaching pipeline, the problem goes
away.

So, my question:

1) Is this expected behavior for Cocoon, and if so why (to help me
understand the caching architecture better, 'cause I'm weak on it);

2) Is there a better workaround than what I have done?

Thanks a lot,
Mark