cocoon-users mailing list archives

From EXT / STAGIAIRE PLASSE C├ędric (DSIT-EX/2i) <ext.stagiaire.pla...@sncf.fr>
Subject Sitemap - Calling a resource from a sub-sitemap
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:47:36 GMT
Hi,

I have defined in the root sitemap a resource and I would like to call it
from a sub sitemap. My resource is defined like this in the root sitemap :

<map:resources>
    <map:resource name="res">
        <map:generate src="site_{name}/docs/site-parameters.xconf"/>
        <map:transform src="stylesheets/home.xsl">
        </map:transform>
        <map:serialize/>
    </map:resource>
  </map:resources>

In the sub sitemap I have a matcher :

<map:match pattern="home">
    <map:call resource="res">
        <map:parameter name="name" value="DB"/>
    </map:call>

But when I try to call the resource, I have the following error :

An error occurred - Sitemap: resource 'res' not found
details
from
source	org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException
description	org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Sitemap: resource
'res' not found: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException

I use Cocoon 2.0.3 ; Tomcat 4.1.31 ; Java 1.3.1_08-b03 ; Windows XP Pro SP1.

Thanks.