cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Paremeter in Sitemape ( request.getRemoteUser() )
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 13:32:50 GMT
Hi Dirk

Good so, no errors any more ... as I told you below, I do not know how to
set the remoteUser attribute within a HTTP request.
Can anybody on the list please anwer  this question.

Raffaele

 -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: D.Skirde@hzd.hessen.de [mailto:D.Skirde@hzd.hessen.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Dezember 2004 14:04
An: raffaele.merico@less.ch
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Paremeter in Sitemape ( request.getRemoteUser() )

Hi Merico,

after resrarting my webserver in runs now. But in the database the field
User (filling with
remoteUser) is emtpy.
Am i trying the remoteHost i am getting e.x. the ip of my localhost. Which
value did the function
request:remoteUser gets?

Gruß Dirk

Dirk Skirde
Hessische Zentrale für Datenverarbeitung
Mainzer Strasse 50  Raum 009
65189 Wiesbaden
Tel.:  +49 611 340 1941
Fax:   +49 611 340 5941
EMail: d.skirde@hzd.hessen.de

Guten Tag Merico Raffaele,

am Montag, 6. Dezember 2004 um 13:58 schrieben Sie:

> Hi  Dirk
>
> Hm,  strange ... on my side it works without any error even if  the
remoteUser is undefined or
> empty (I really do not know how to define a  remoteUser for a request).
> What  happens when you try to access the following cocoon-sample-page on
your local installation:
> - http://localhost:8080/%COCOON_WEBAPPS_DIR%/samples/modules/request.html
<http://localhost:8080/%COCOON_WEBAPPS_DIR%/samples/modules/request.html> .
> In  this page I can see all request attributes. The entry of the
remoteUser is  located immediatly after the entry of the remoteHost.