cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Remmerie Bart <Bart.Remme...@elia.be>
Subject [Axis] unable to access an active service other than AdminService
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 09:19:52 GMT
Dear all,

I'm an absolute Axis-newbie, wanting to create a webservice under cocoon BUT

The first thing I tried was to use the SoapLogicSheet for another service
than the AdminService which is used in the axis-sample.
If I'm correct, the sample in the axis-block calls the AdminService to
generate a list of the active services.
"This looks easy" was my first thought, so I tried to add another call to
the xsp-sheet, calling one of the other services listed (I assumed this was
possible since they were listed as 'active')

No matter what I tried, I cannot manage to create a valid soap-call in the
xsp-sheet to call one of the other services (e.g. getOperatingSystem)

Can someone give me a hint ?
(xsp-snippet below)

Thanks,
Bart

<page>

<!-- the first soap call is the one included in the sample -->

  <soap:call method="AdminService" url="rpcrouter">
    <!-- what is the effect of the line below ? -->
    <m:list xmlns:m="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"/>
  </soap:call>

<!-- this soap call is my first attempt to call another active service -->
  <soap:call method="getOperatingSystem" url="rpcrouter">
<!-- Should I put something in here ?? -->
  </soap:call>
</page>

This message and its attachments may contain confidential information protected by intellectual
property rights or other rights & is strictly for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.
It is strictly prohibited to copy, alter or disclose this message or its contents to any other
person without Elia's prior consent. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please inform the person who sent it and delete the message from your system. Elia is not
liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from errors, inaccuracies or any loss in
the message, from unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of it or as a result
of any virus being passed on. This message does not constitute any commitment from Elia except
when expressly otherwise agreed between the intended recipient and Elia.

U vindt de Nederlandse versie van deze disclaimer op onze internetsite  www.elia.be

Vous pouvez découvrir la version française de ce disclaimer sur notre site internet www.elia.be