cocoon-users mailing list archives

From robby.pelss...@vodafone.com
Subject RE: class cast exception: Response ==> HttpResponse
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:05:04 GMT
I had the same problem...

This did the trick:

<xsp:include>javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse</xsp:include>

HttpServletResponse httpResponse =
(HttpServletResponse)this.objectModel.get(HttpEnvironment.HTTP_RESPONSE_OBJE
CT);

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Ulrich Mayring
Sent: maandag 20 december 2004 19:38
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: class cast exception: Response ==> HttpResponse

Hello,

I have this code in my XSP logicsheet at class-level:

private HttpResponse resp = (HttpResponse)response;

Why is that not possible? I need to do things the Response interface
doesn't expose, that's why I want to access the HttpResponse. Or is
there a way to get at the real HttpServletResponse from within a logicsheet?

Also, I'd like to get at the HttpServletRequest, how to do that? For
many things I apparently need a this.objectModel, but in my page it is
null!!

thanks in advance for any pointers,

Ulrich