cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject RE: Flowscript does not working on weblogic 8.1
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:45:07 GMT
On Mar, 21 de Diciembre de 2004, 7:36, Alexandre AVR. VICTOOR dijo:
> Hello
> You might also try the weblogic mode "prefer webinf classes". In this
> mode, classes from the WEB-INF directory are loaded first.
> To enable this mode just add the following xml fragment to your
> weblogic.xml file:
>
> <prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>
>
> Hope it helps

Here is the weblogic.xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE weblogic-web-app PUBLIC "-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD Web
Application 8.1//EN"
"http://www.bea.com/servers/wls810/dtd/weblogic810-web-jar.dtd">

<weblogic-web-app>
  <container-descriptor>
    <prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>
  </container-descriptor>
</weblogic-web-app>

But I don't remember if this is enough. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.