cocoon-users mailing list archives

From javascript <javascr...@tin.it>
Subject Re: XML editor like Xopus
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:56:31 GMT
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> javascript wrote:
>
>> I'm finding an XML editor like Xopus or BXE. It should work possibly
>> with Mozilla and Firefox.
>>
>> With BXE I'm a lot of problems and I would try with another editor.
>>
>> Can anyone suggest me one?
>

> what were the problems you saw? i doubt you'll find a better xml
> editor for mozilla.

It is not compatible with Mozilla 1.7.3.

For this reason I use Firefox 1.0 (with Apache 2.x), but when I save a
document I receive this error:

Document couldn't be saved XML Parsing Error: syntax error Location:
http://localhost:8080/bxe-1.0.0/examples/inlineXHTML/inline.xml?exit=false
Line Number 1, Column 50: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML

Xopus works normally but it is not free and I should use an xml editor
for a demo with Cocoon...