cocoon-users mailing list archives

From es <es....@javanet.info>
Subject Re: decrease memory footprint
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:28:41 GMT
Tony Collen wrote:

>> ยท I need to discover which version is deployed I have tried with the
>> status generator but it doesn't output the version.
>
> es,
>
> I just committed a patch to the StatusGenerator and the Status
> Generator sample page to SVN TRUNK, and I will soon backport it to the
> 2.1.x branch.  Let me know if the output works for you.

Hey Tony thanks for the prompt reply/fix! yes that output is enought :)
I used the version pasted from viewcvs because I can't find any
instruction to checkout that branch from CVS and I don't know if the CVS
tree and the SVN tree are in sync ( I still have to understand if is
possible to keep them in sync besides the oneshoot cvs2svn script)

Beside this I have noticed a weird behaviour in the official 2.1.6: at
the first access of the / in tomcat 4.1.30 the "cannot create a quartz
scheduler" error pops up. This doesn't happens with the bundled jetty
nor with the CVS-head sources + tomcat, probably you had already fixed
this then :)

thanks again
Eli Spizzichino (es)