cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: Need A Better Understanding of XSP Role
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 03:15:59 GMT
David wrote:
> Thanks, Tony for the helpful response.  My applications involve very little
> if any user input via forms, rather they are more about document publishing
> with flexible templates -- would the new Flowscript + Cforms approach still
> apply to me?

Hmm, probably not so much of CForms, but that's just built on top of
Flowscript.  To me, it sounds like the JXTemplateGenerator should be
able to help you accomplish what you want.  The trick is to pull the
logic of the page generation out of your page, into a separate Java
class, which you can then call from the JXTG.

Tony