cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Aurélien DEHAY ...@zorel.org>
Subject Problem with flows and integers
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:02:25 GMT
Hello.

Strange behaviour with flows, and VERY frustrating. I have a number
(say, 1). In a flow function, I simply do var n = 1;

I'd like to use the n value in a jxpath file. But in my jxpath file, The
value is becomed 1.0. Not 1. It's not a problem with jx:number.

But in my XSP file with jpath logicsheet, IT IS a big problem: I can't
no longer do a insert via esql (1.0 is not an integer).

How can I make the conversion in the flow (I've tried parseInt on the
var, it does not work)?? Do I have to do the conversion in my xsp file?

I'm using cocoon 2.1.6.

Rgds.