cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <andr...@chaeron.com>
Subject Re: Matching on HTTP method?
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 01:20:23 GMT
Hey Gregor:

> you could try using a selector like thus:
>
>   <match pattern="*.xls">
>     <select type="request-method">
>       <when test="GET">
>          <generate src="{1}.xml"/>
>          <transform src="xml2poi.xls"/>
>          <serialize type="hssf"/>
>       </when>
>       <when test="PUT">
>          <generate type="xls2poi"/>
>          <transform src="poi2sourcewrite"/>
>          <transform type="sourcewrite"/>
>          <serialize type="dummyserializer"/>
>       </when>
>       [...]
> </match>

Figures....googling and searching the Cocoon site turned up no mention of the
RequestMethodSelector.  Figures I should have just cruised through the source
code.

Cocoon's shite documentation strikes again.

I despair of Cocoon ever attaining wide(r) acceptance/deployment just due to
the abysmal state of the documentation.

So it goes...

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com