cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Stocker <chr...@bitflux.ch>
Subject Re: BXE editor
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:20:17 GMT

On 13.12.2004 17:53 Uhr, javascript@tin.it wrote:
> I am trying to integrate BXE like XML editor in my pages and I choiced BXE
> because I prefer Mozilla...   however BXE does not save with the last version
> of Mozilla (1.7.3) but also with Firefox 1.0 (while the documentation indicates
> the same problem only with Firefox 0.8 and 0.9).

It works with FF 1.0. If it doesn't for you, you did something wrong ;)

> In this case I would decide if I should continue with trying to integrate
> BXE (that is a good tool in my opinion) or with another XML editor.

Try one of the BXE mailinglists. Far better place for your BXE problems
than Cocoon.

(the saving part on the other hand is no BXE issue. As long is it sends
the XML through the wire. The actual saving is a task for your back end
then.)

> In
> this last case someone can suggest to me a XML editor compatible with Mozilla?

Not me ;)

chregu

>  I do not need to have a CMS because I am using portal engine and Lenya
> (at moment the only CMS compatible with Cocoon that I know) does not appear
> compatible with portal engine.

christian stocker | Bitflux GmbH | schoeneggstrasse 5 | ch-8004 zurich
phone +41 1 240 56 70 | mobile +41 76 561 88 60  | fax +41 1 240 56 71
http://www.bitflux.ch  |  chregu@bitflux.ch  |  gnupg-keyid 0x5CE1DECB