cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon portal tabs
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 03:40:03 GMT
Anna,

I can't tell if you are using page labels or bookmarks.  If you are not
using either one then this just won't work. If you are using bookmarks
then I guess we'd also need to see the configuraiton for that.  If you
are using page labels I'd expect the url to be
portal?pageLabel=quotehistory unless you changed the request parameter
name in the configuration.

Ralph