cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Regex doesn't work in XPathDirectoryGenerator
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:34:18 GMT
Hello,

I'm using the XPathDirectoryGenerator to retrieve all files with name
"book.xml" out of a certain folder. Therefore I'm using the parameter
"xmlFiles" as you can see below:

<map:parameter name="xmlFiles" value="/book\.xml/"/>

But this regex doesn't work because always all files will be scanned.
This doesn't work, too:

<map:parameter name="xmlFiles" value="book\.xml"/>

I'm not very familiar with regular expressions. But to search for all
files with name "book.xml" this should be the reight regex: /book\.xml/
right?

Thanks a lot!

Regards
Stephan