cocoon-users mailing list archives

From george georgovassilis <geor...@open.gr>
Subject [CLOSED] Hibernate and Cocoon database pool question
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:11:36 GMT
Guten Morgen Johannes

Thank you very much for your help. Your mentioning the Configuration
class led me on the right track. One has to
cfg.configure().buildSessionFactory() instead of
cfg.buildSessionFactory() which was practiced in the tutorial. When I
changed the code accordingly it also started reading the
hibernate.cfg.xml and mapped my classes correctly :-)

Best regards
G.