cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nick Goupinets <ngoupin...@openskysolutions.ca>
Subject Re: Invalidate cachingURI coplet cache
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 17:58:23 GMT
Hi Phil,

Here are a few hints:

1.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=109774039000438&w=2

It talks about layout, but once you understand that, it's easy to get it
working for coplet instance data.

2.
// for portal service
service = (PortalService)manager.lookup(PortalService.ROLE);

// for component manager
PortalComponentManager componentManager = service.getComponentManager();

// for profile manager
ProfileManager profileManager = componentManager.getProfileManager();

You will probably need the new GroupBasedProfileManager (GBPM) instead.
GBPM has getCopletInstaceData method. I think that's what you wanted.

Sincerely,
Nick