cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew M <and...@jibeya.com>
Subject Re: https on a cocoon form
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 08:30:22 GMT
The only message I get concerning SSL is located in the error_log file:

[Wed Dec 01 08:25:45 2004] [notice] LDAP: SSL support unavailable

This was after I had commented out the IfModule tags in http.conf so as
to force ssl into action. Is there a terminal window command I can use
to see whether:

1. SSL is available as a service in my current build
2. How to make it available if it is part of my current build

again, many thanks for your help with this

Andrew