cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: 2.1.6 build fails looking for TraXLiaison
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 02:40:20 GMT
On Mie, 8 de Diciembre de 2004, 16:52, Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> On 08.12.2004 23:46, Bruce Robertson wrote:
>
>>>I'm impressed! What a community :-) Unfortunately the main link to
>>>http://heml.mta.ca/releases/exist_as_block/ is broken.
>>
>> Odd. I'm sitting at that machine right now, and it works locally and
>> when I
>> ssh into a machine at virginia.edu
>
> Strange, yes, it works. But few minutes ago I got a 404. Sorry for any
> confusion ;-)

Perhaps a DNS trouble. That could happen, when a lot of request to the
same DNS server, the requested the name is not on the cache => you get a
timeout and the browser just send you a 404 error. Of course there can be
other similars situations.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo