cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjoseph...@yahoo.com>
Subject use flow logger in my java functions
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:04:13 GMT
Hi,

I would like to enable the flowscript logger in some
of my java classes.

I looked at the wikki on using a logger in java and
the only thing not clear to me is this:

when I implement the LogEnabled interface with the
function enableLogging(Logger logger),

then, when I want to use it from Flow (Javascript), I
should go:

myClass.enableLogging(loggerToUse);

what should the argument loggerToUse be in the flow
script so that I can use the usual logger that is used
when I call say cocoon.log.warn("a message") in my
Flowscript?

thanks!
Paul

=====
the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return mail and delete this
communication and destroy all copies.