cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Portal stylesheets and sitemap parameters
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:11:51 GMT
portal-page.xsl is invoked in the portal pipeline, so passing sitemap
parameters is easy.  The "tab" stylesheets are configured in cocoon.xconf
and are invoked via the XSLTAspect during portal processing. The sitemap
is not involved in that.  However, you can pass parameters to these
stylesheets. They can be configured into the XSLTAspect definition or in
the portal layout as layout parameters. Both can contain references to
input modules.

HTH
Ralph