cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Moser, Martin (Bbn)" <mmo...@hp.com>
Subject Cocoon-Actions returning xm
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:08:26 GMT
Hi all,

I am using cocoon 2.0.4 and have some troubles with the return values of my actions.

The action returns a string, containing xml. This xml should be parsed in an xsl sheet, which
is revieving the return value of this action.
But I am not able to access the xml tags in the style sheet.

Here is a sample code of the action:
		:
	String str = "<test>text</test>";
	map.put("MSG", str);
	return (map);

The code in the according style sheet:
	<xsl:param name="MSG"/>
	:
	:

Now the browser is printing: "<test>text</test>"
If I have a look at the source of this html, via "View source Code" from the browser, I can
see that the '<' and '>' signs are replaced by '&gt' and '&lt'.

But I want to have '<' and '>'  and not '&lt' or '&gt'.
Is there any special way to configure actions to make them returning xml?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Martin