cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <TSchlab...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Still challenged with building Cocoon in Eclipse
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:04:30 GMT
Gregor,

>> i wonder that too. imho worth bringing up on the dev list.

I will do that!

>> presumably it runs inside the same VM as eclipse, and you can add these
>> options to your eclipse startup parameters.
>> i use eclipse.exe -Xmx1024m -Xms512m , for instance.

I remember having seen an option to run it in a separate VM (which might be
better for speed and memory usage) but I cannot find that right now. The
other question would be if I want to tamper with the endorsed libs for the
VM that Eclipse runs in?!?

Well, giving it a try cannot hurt ...

Well, thinking again, this would mean that my Eclise would become dependent
on something inside its workspace in order to run. Not a very clean approach
either ...

Mybe I should bring this up on the platform-ant-dev list at the Eclipse
platform project!

Regards,
Torsten