cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Daniela Innerwinkler" <dinne...@edu.uni-klu.ac.at>
Subject [HELP] COCOON-EHCACH-1CACHE - Professional help needed
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:42:20 GMT
Hi!

I`ve got the following problem with cocoon 2.1.6 (build with jdk 1.4.2_03) on tomcat 5.0.28

I deploy cocoon and the first one or two times stop and start are working well.

Then i get the following error when starting tomcat:

trying to register database
IOException reading index. Creating new index
cocoon-ehcache-1cache: could not create disk store
java.io.IOException: Index file C:\..\work\Catalina\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-files\cache-dir\cocoon-ehcache-1.index
could not created

when i`m stopping tomcat i get the following:
vm shutting down with the disk store for cocoon-ehcache-1 still active. The disk store is
persistent. Calling dispose

Tomcat should be authorized to create and delete the files.

When i want to run cocoon it says:
org.quart/z.Sche/dulerException: Sched/uler w/ith name &apos;Cocoon&apos; already
exists

I can delete the file cocoon-ehcache-1.index manually but the schedulerexception remains and
the IOException appears again the next time.

Is cocoon that instable? I already tried cocoon on tomcat 5.5.4 too and it never works well
(NotSerializableException, could not create quartz sheduler, and the error described above).
Especially when i deploy pluto (which works well) on tomcat too, Cocoon starts to make problems.
;((

help is very appreciated!!!!!

yours
dani