cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Julien, Heryk" <hjul...@nrcan.gc.ca>
Subject RE: Basic Session and encode-url example
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:06:09 GMT
Hmmmm!
You could try this:
1. Did you add the transformer declaration in the sitemap?

<map:transformer name="encodeURL"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.EncodeURLTransformer">
  <!-- default configuration, explicitly defined -->
  <include-name>.*/@href|.*/@action|frame/@src</include-name>
  <exclude-name>img/@src|(a/@href|iframe/@src)=.*adserver</exclude-name>
</map:transformer>

2. Restart your browser once you turned your cookies off?

Hopes this help.
Héryk

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Christoph Hermann [mailto:christoph.hermann@tu-clausthal.de]
Envoyé : lundi 13 décembre 2004 08:30
À : users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : Basic Session and encode-url example

Hello List,

i'm trying to get a very simple session example working with cocoon, but
when i turn cookies off my session is lost even when i use
<map:transform type="encodeURL"> in my sitemap.

Can you give me any hints why this (encodeurl) is not working? The
Coocoon examples (portal-fw) or my self-made authentication example
work with encodeURL (when i'm logged in).

In my sitemap i have the followind 2 pages:

- ---snip---
     <map:match pattern="page1">
          <map:generate src="docs/page1.xml"/>
          <map:transform type="session"/>
          <map:transform src="stylesheets/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
          <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
          <map:serialize />
      </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="page2">
          <map:generate src="docs/page2.xml"/>
          <map:transform type="session"/>
          <map:transform src="stylesheets/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
          <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
          <map:serialize />
      </map:match>
- ---snap---

The pages look like this:

- ---snip---
<page xmlns:session="http://apache.org/cocoon/session/1.0">
 <title>Request test</title>
 <content>
   <linkbar/>
   <para>
   </para>
   <para>
      <session:createcontext name="guschtel"/>
      <pre>
          <session:getxml context="guschtel" path="/" />
      </pre>
      <session:setxml context="guschtel" path="/">
            Page: Page1
      </session:setxml>
   </para>
 </content>
</page>
- ---snap---

Any Hint on what i'm doing wrong would really be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Christoph