cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Using htmlArea 'output' with SVG
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 06:59:22 GMT
OK, and then what ...  in my flowscript, I do
the following (simple?!) steps:

  //show form
  form.showForm("myform-display-pipeline")

  // bind the form's data back to the document
  form.save(document);

How do I go about ensuring that the "altered" data
from the "fieldName" entry is included in the saved
document?

Thanks
Derek

>>> ugo@apache.org 2004/11/25 05:02:18 PM >>>
Il giorno 25/nov/04, alle 11:36, Derek Hohls ha scritto:

> Thanks for the further, tantalizing hints... what would
> be an example of one the "couple of flowscript lines "
> that one would need to ensure that XML and not plain
> strings were sent through for storage?

form.showForm(...);
var html = form.getModel().fieldName;
var dom = HTMLParser.parse(html);