cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: Using htmlArea 'output' with SVG
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:56:16 GMT
Brunor - I thought Ugo was the once who came up
with the code we were talking about - its called "HTMLparser"
(was attached to a previous email) ... what is the difference
between these two??

>>> H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl 2004/11/24 08:33:27 AM >>>
> Helma
>
> Isn't the problem though, that the htmlAtrea strings
> cannot be post-processed in another stylesheet - one
> that outputs XML and not HTML?

I suppose Bruno's HTMLCleaner takes care of that. It cleans up the
HTML
output of HTMLarea and put a root element around it. Which would give
you a
well-formed XML fragment in my view. I haven't looked at it that
thoroughly,
but Bruno's the expert on this. ;-)

Bye, Helma

believed to be clean.