cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: [OT] User Preferences and Webapp Configs
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:37:47 GMT
Julian

What are the problems with CForms; are they
technical (installation?) or conceptual... I have to
say I was able to figure them out from the samples
and the brief on-line docs.  Not too hard - but if
you have specific issues, the list is here to help ;-)

Derek

>>> cerebro70@yahoo.com 2004/11/22 04:27:08 PM >>>
Derek,

Users are able to make runtime changes.  As far as
CForms, I am unable to use it so it's a lost cause.
Thanks for the help though, I appreciate it.

Julian