cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: [OT] CSS resources (was: HTMLarea and Tabbed layout)
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:35:45 GMT
As is the "Designing without Tables" by Dan Shafer.

>>> bdelacretaz@apache.org 2004/11/22 04:21:15 PM >>>
Le 22 nov. 04, à 14:00, H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl a écrit :

> ...If you have a nice CSS-based solution for this, I'd like to know.

I'm currently *teaching* CSS (which is a great way of learning it ;-),
at a very basic level so I'm not a guru yet. But I know one: Eric
Meyer's books and examples on CSS are very good:
http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/ - definitely recommended.

-Bertrand

believed to be clean.