cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject [OT] This is quite disappointing...
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 06:16:17 GMT
I received a promotional email from Javalobby.org
for a certain commercial product... their opening pitch:

"70% of Java Developers use Struts"

Now I wonder what % use Cocoon and whether those
who use Struts have chosen it because its the better
web application development environment... or just
because Cocoon is more obscure?

Not wanting to start any flame war comparisions here...
just curious what my fellow Cocoon developers think?
And I can't help wonder what it will take for Cocoon to
achieve the recognition it deserves??

believed to be clean.