cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Continuations and cleaning up
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:29:35 GMT
Lezek

I did suspect there are vast gaps in my knowledge here...
but if you do know of any books on writing services and DAOs,
then I would be in a better position to help bridge them!

Thanks.

PS Is using J2EE *really* required for db transaction apps??

>>> lgawron@mobilebox.pl 2004/11/04 01:17:42 PM >>>
Derek Hohls wrote:
> Lezek
>
> Do you know of any sample code that shows how the
> "someService" code could be implemented?
For my business logic I started to use Spring framework. It has very
good
hibernate support along with declarative transaction management. I will
post a
wiki tutorial on how to use Spring with Cocoon but writing services and
DAOs
is a topic for a book.

Have look at Expert One-on-One J2EE Development without EJB
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764558315/qid=1099566991/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/104-7285587-2311139?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Project Manager                                    MobileBox sp. z
o.o.

mobile: +48 (501) 720 812                       fax: +48 (61) 853 29
65

believed to be clean.