cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Florian Leinberger <leinber...@seitenbau.com>
Subject Re: HTMLarea and Tabbed layout
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:40:05 GMT
Derek Hohls <DHohls <at> csir.co.za> writes:

> Before I tackle this myself, I wondered if anyone else had
> attempted this (and would be willing to share code) and,
> also, if we should not look at "upgrading" the default sheets
> supplied with the Cocoon installation in order to ensure

hi,
we created a cocoon-based portal without any html-tables (pure css-layout).
therfore we modified the xsl-stylesheets in skins/*/styles and the
xsl-stylesheets that are used to render Cocoon-Forms
(forms-page-styleing.xsl...). the modification was possible without any
difficulties. I don't think our files are of great use to you because the layout
is rather specific.

Gurss, F. Leinberger