cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Re: Repeater insert-node does not bind??
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:31:47 GMT
I'm doing a basic repeater  widget with an add button,
I thought that when adding a row the new row would automatically bind to the
insert-node (<item id="" key="cocorico" qte="0"/>)but my key is allways
empty??? So in the mean time I'm doing it through flow. But am I doing
somthing wrong, is this supposed to be like this ?
Thanks for the help
Tibor