cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Passing a parameter from custome generator to transformer
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:30:09 GMT
you can make your generator set a request attribute, and retrieve it in
the sitemap via the request-attr module .

Note that you cannot make the transformer *type* dynamic.

If you want to execute a different pipeline depending on parameters then
i think you could selectors for this (i've never used them so i could be
wrong)

does this make sense?

Jorg