cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martin Holmes <mhol...@uvic.ca>
Subject Authentication map problem
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 21:52:07 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to adapt the authentication-fw example for my own use, and
I'm hitting a problem. The example uses only one file ("protected.xml"),
which is defined explicitly in the sitemap match element. I'm trying to
protect all the documents in a folder, like this:

<map:match pattern="test/*.htm">
         <map:act type="auth-protect">
           <map:parameter name="handler" value="demohandler"/>
           <map:generate src="test/{1}.xml"/>
           <map:transform type="session"/>
           <map:transform src="stylesheets/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
           <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
           <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
         </map:act>
         <!-- something was wrong, redirect to login page -->
         <map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
       </map:match>

This code is adapted directly from the example match element, with just
a few changes to accommodate my document type. When I try this, browsing
to the url </authentication-fw/test/test.htm> after being authenticated,
I get the following error:

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-5/webapps/cocoon/authentication-fw/test/.xml
doesn't exist.

However, if I replace the "*" and {1} parameters with actual file names
from the folder, everything works fine. Can anyone see why the wildcard
matching would fail in this match element?

Cheers,
Martin