cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re: Cocoon applications in production
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 08:14:36 GMT

Cocoon 2.0.4 on redhat with apache at front
(p4 2.4 1gb Ram) server about
serve the sites:

atlastrans.gr  fotoilektriki.gr  kottakis.gr  osmosis.gr
rodopi-sa.gr         xanthicc.gr
bonsaiflo.gr   g-arseniou.gr     maxstore.gr
othello.osmosis.gr   yamaha-andreadis.gr
forestland.gr  karanikolaou.gr   megabag.gr   portovistonis.gr

all sites are static

the server has 450 days uptime and very low average load

--stavros