cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gunter D'Hondt <gunter.dho...@sofico.be>
Subject Re: Cocoon Forms and Data binding
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 13:27:22 GMT
if you take a look at the samples of the "forms" block (or "woody" block
when using an older cocoon version) then you can easily see some basic
forms and some basic data (xml or java) binding

so after you installed cocoon the url is something like
http://localhost:8888/samples/ -> block samples -> forms

Gunter

"angeloimm" <angeloimm@libero.it>
09-11-2004 14:23
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

"Help Cocoon" <users@cocoon.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Cocoon Forms and Data binding

Hi All; i'm newbie in Cocoon technology... i'm studing Cocoon Forms and
Binding framework; the problem is that i'm not able to understand it...
can anybody tell me why this framework is usefull? And where can i find a
little sample (a very simple sample) that can show me its power?
Thanks,

      Angelo