cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gunter D'Hondt <gunter.dho...@sofico.be>
Subject Re: DirectoryGenerator & shared Drives under Windows
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:27:58 GMT
are you running Tomcat as a service?
then make sure NOT to log on the service as "Local system account" but
with a user that has the Z:-drive
Gunter

"Stephanie Zohner" <stephanie.zohner@gmx.at>
19-11-2004 12:22
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org
cc

Subject
DirectoryGenerator & shared Drives under Windows

Hi all,

I have the following problem. The Directory Generator throws an exception
when trying to generate the directories of a shared (mapped) drive
somewhere
in the local network.

The following Error is thrown:

Original Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Z:/U10 is not a directory.

                 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3407)

                 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerHandlerImpl.endDocument(TransformerHandlerImpl.java:433)

                 at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endDocument(AbstractXMLPipe.java:91)

                 at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.endDocument(TraxTransformer.java:579)

                 at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endDocument(Unknown Source)

                 at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.endEntity(Unknown Source)

I'm using Cocoon 2.1.3 with Tomcat 5.1, JSDK 1.4.2_01 and Windows XP
Service
Pack 2.

I did not have this Problem with Tomcat 4.

Any ideas,

Thanks,

Stephanie

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++