cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Using htmlArea 'output' with SVG
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:09:08 GMT
Derek,

I'm currently working on updating the HTMLarea sample to
1. work in tables in IE6
2. use Bruno's HtmlCleanerConvertor
3. output html-ized data, rather than raw (i.e. as string)

for 3. I currently use a simple XSL stylesheet that matches <htmlarea> tags
and displays them with disable-output-escaping="yes". If anyone can come up
with a better solution or modifies Ugo's HTMLparser, please do so.

For now Reinhard is looking things over.

Bye, Helma