cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: HTMLarea and Tabbed layout
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:54:06 GMT
Derek,

the fact that HTMLarea does not work under IE(6), comes from a timing
problem. In detail: the HTMLarea is rendered before the table cell
containing the textarea is. Since I'm stuck with tables myself, I need to
solve this too. My questions concerning this resulted in suggestions to
modify the forms_onload handler to include your own modified HTMLarea loader
function.

I haven't yet thoroughly tracked all of them down, but I don't mind you
beating me on this. :-)

Bye, Helma