cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: htmlArea - inserting special characters
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:47:40 GMT
Derek,

If you look closely at the HTMLarea script, you'll see a "registerButton"
function with an explanation on how to do that. So you will need an
initialisation function that a.o. creates a new button with the accompanying
function on how to insert the code.

For the function on how to insert the code, my guess is to look how they
handle a list and a <hr/>.

HTH.

Bye, Helma