cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using htmlArea 'output' with SVG
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:19:47 GMT
Il giorno 26/nov/04, alle 12:51, Derek Hohls ha scritto:

> But the idea is still to try and alter some fragment
> of the data *before* the update goes through...
> why is it not possible to alter only one part, and why
> should "everything be discarded" by making such a partial
> change?

Hmmm, I don't know, I *assumed* that the form.save call would have
created a new DOM by overwriting the original one, but I'm not so sure.
Anyway, does it *really* bother you moving a single line of code down a
few lines? You'd have to do the cleaning and parsing of the value of
the HTMLArea field anyway, so what difference does it make doing it
before or after having updated the model?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/