cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jaque Sara" <js...@snapbridge.com>
Subject RE: Detect forward URI
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:49:24 GMT
I’m not sure what you meant by “getting it from the Environment”, but from
the Request object, you can access it this way…

        org.apache.cocoon.environment.Request request =
ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(objectModel);

        String lastUri = (String) request.get("lastUri");

Hope this is helpful.

- Jaque

   _____

From: Victor Batista [mailto:vbatista@present-technologies.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 3:58 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Detect forward URI

Hi!

   I have a Cocoon application which does a lot of internal forwards. How
can I know, in each action, which is the current URI where I am in?  The
request Object has the Environment variable, which has the field "lastURI",
which is filled with the value I need. How can I get it (from the
Environment or anywhere else)?

   Any help would really be appreciated.

   Thanks in advance,

       Victor Batista