cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet <and...@jibeya.com>
Subject Parse error in application web.xml
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 15:25:22 GMT

Hi,
I am running cocoon 2.1.5.1 as cocoon.war inside jboss 4.0.0 ;

/server/default/deploy/cocoon.war

I have specified duplicate contexts in /cocoon.war/web-inf/web.xml:

<web-app>

   <!-- Context Configuration ==========================================
-->

   <!--+
       | Set a context property useful to allow you to ProxyPass your
       | web application mounted to a different URI without loosing the
       | ability to do cookie-based sessions.
       | WARNING: this is Jetty specific!
       +-->
   <context-param>
     <param-name>org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionPath</param-name>
     <param-value>/</param-value>
     <description>An override of the session cookie path</description>
    </context-param>

   <context-param>
     <param-name>org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionPath</param-name>
     <param-value>beyarecords.com</param-value>
     <description>An override of the session cookie path</description>
    </context-param>

but am getting the following error message:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate context initialization
parameter org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionPath

How can I specify multiple contexts in cocoon?

thanks

Andrew