cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jonny Pony" <jonnypony...@hotmail.com>
Subject Generating JavaDoc excecution build failed
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 22:00:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm having the same problem somebody asked this July (
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg17807.html ). But it
wasn't answered. Maybe someone knows a solution now.

I modified this post for my needs.
_________________________________

Hi,
I am currently trying to build cocoon + war file on windows xp utilising
j2sdk1.4.2_05. I am using tomcat 5.0.27 and cocoon 2.1.5.1. The problem
occurs when the build gets to building the javadocs and then bombs out! It
seem that there is an

.... blocks-build.xml:544: JavaDoc failed: java.io.IOException:
CreateProcess c:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\bin\javadoc.exe. Any ideas??

Cocoon still works, but I am not sure what effect the build process blowing
up at the javadocs stage has. Does this effect cocoon? Also the war file
hasn't been built, which I need.

thanks in advance