cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jonny Pony" <jonnypony...@hotmail.com>
Subject <session:getxml>, <session:setxml> and XSP problem.
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:49:53 GMT
Hi,

I wanna use the <session:getxml>, <session:setxml> -tags in my XSP page.
Well it doesn't work. I read it was a unsolved bug.
Since there isn't a <xsp-session:getxml tag yet, I wondered if this setxml,
getxml "thing" in a session is somehow an wrong approach (but why?) or it
wasn't developed yet (could I expect it in the future?).

Antonio Gallardo posted in an other thread in 2003 (
http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg27595.html ) a
<xsp-session:getxml> solution. Does anyone know if this works. And is there
a setxml funktion? And does this work on the 2.1.5.1 distribution?

Thanks
Jonny